Planes, Danes and Jesus mobiles
So what have I been up to so far? Well working like a dawg for a start! For the first time in a long time I actually feel like I am putting those gazillions of brain cells that the great God Grissom gave me to use on a regular basis which is all good. Its decent work with responsibility and lack of interference in my job. Suits me down to the ground!
What doesn’t suit me down to the ground is the fact that the company seems to be run by Del Boy and Rodney Trotter. To say that the admin here has at times been shambolic is the mother of all understatements, and really the charlatan like behaviour of the company here when it comes to things that should count but apparently don’t that much is staggering beyond belief. I feel like they’re flying by the seat of their pants – seems to work though. Some of the people they employ here though, I’, wondering if they have a collective brain cell or common sense bank between them, I’m thinking the answer to that would be ‘No.’ Its an education however in what human beings will put up with from their management. Of course I’m giving them a run for their money, if I’d have wanted to act as a human carpet I’d have turned u for work covered in Axminster stickers.
So that’s work.
I’ve been on many trips since I’ve been here trying to make up for my being born in the grimness of oop nerth in the UK by a tonic of desert islands, finding Nemo expeditions, and the od hike up a volcano. This area of the world is truly beautiful. The tropical nature of the place makes for some staggering scenery, the stuff dreams are made of. Luckily for us there are great cheap flights anywhere you want to go around the area that make traveling a doddle and a cheap one a that. Fantasic. Honestly not in my wildewst dreams aged 12 sat I my room in Shevy would I have ever thought I would be able to experience the beauty that I have access to here. I feel very lucky and spoiled to have this on my doorstep. It actually becomes easy to become blasé about it so its good for one to check oneself once in a while.. There are people here who remain nameless that I’d is gladly shoe in the face repeatedly because they seem to have taken this all for granted but I live in hope that I don’t and still will be humbled by it all same the day I leave as to the day I arrived.
God I’ve said loads about the general, now for something more specific. Met a few new people last week. Theres some big Denmark convergence on the local uni which made for getting wasted on beer, wine, vodka and tequila last Wednesday. Didn’t really speak to much Danes to be honest ut certialy shoveled my share of lovely lovely booze away. F*ck I miss it! Had a great time. Woke up the next day with a head like I haven’t experienced since I left London… uuugh! I do not miss that. Its ladies night on a Wednesday so house spirits including tequila are free for chicks so it’s a blatant excuse to turn the whole of the local area against me by being as loud, northern and obnoxious as possible. In this county though its very easy to offend. Well I’m finding it easy to offend. I don’t even have to meet people and they all seem to hate me. Which brings me to another point…
I seem to be making friends with some chick here from the US which to be honest is something I’m not really keen on doing. She’s a complete head*ck for one. She told me she didn’t like me and thought I was a bitch when she first met me.. people usually do so that didn’t bother me, however she has massive issues in that she seems to hate all her friends to the addition of me to that heap of hate is something I’m looking to avoid. On a complex like where I live though it’s so gossipy its terrible and where chicks are concerned either you’re the one gossiping or the target of it all. Me I prefer to be the target of it all. I have no time for girls like that. How people have time for that kind of negativity is beyond me. Life is too short as far as I’m concerned. People like that who are quick to judge are lacking in themselves and totally untrustworthy … burn the witches.
Gotta go and feed myself now… off to the cinema tonight, wow isn’t life exciting!
Currently feel guilty about not seeing enough of my family over here and not doing enough exercise. I guess I could run to all of their houses and kill tow birds with one stone. not going to happen though hey?!
Currently missing
Sex drugs and rock n’roll. I am going to have the MOTHER of all blowouts as soon as I get the chance. Abstinence may be god for the body but my mind is suffering! Girl gotta party hardy more! Trouble is its so flipping hot, drinks are well expensive here and they really are on a different planet… The clubs here stink big time! I’ll get used to it … or grow up, I think I have more chance of the former rather than the latter!
Currently weirded out by
Jesus loving flatmate and her visits to the floating Jesus boat… don’t ask. She’ lovely and provides me with a constant source of amusement.. PRAISE THE LORD!
What doesn’t suit me down to the ground is the fact that the company seems to be run by Del Boy and Rodney Trotter. To say that the admin here has at times been shambolic is the mother of all understatements, and really the charlatan like behaviour of the company here when it comes to things that should count but apparently don’t that much is staggering beyond belief. I feel like they’re flying by the seat of their pants – seems to work though. Some of the people they employ here though, I’, wondering if they have a collective brain cell or common sense bank between them, I’m thinking the answer to that would be ‘No.’ Its an education however in what human beings will put up with from their management. Of course I’m giving them a run for their money, if I’d have wanted to act as a human carpet I’d have turned u for work covered in Axminster stickers.
So that’s work.
I’ve been on many trips since I’ve been here trying to make up for my being born in the grimness of oop nerth in the UK by a tonic of desert islands, finding Nemo expeditions, and the od hike up a volcano. This area of the world is truly beautiful. The tropical nature of the place makes for some staggering scenery, the stuff dreams are made of. Luckily for us there are great cheap flights anywhere you want to go around the area that make traveling a doddle and a cheap one a that. Fantasic. Honestly not in my wildewst dreams aged 12 sat I my room in Shevy would I have ever thought I would be able to experience the beauty that I have access to here. I feel very lucky and spoiled to have this on my doorstep. It actually becomes easy to become blasé about it so its good for one to check oneself once in a while.. There are people here who remain nameless that I’d is gladly shoe in the face repeatedly because they seem to have taken this all for granted but I live in hope that I don’t and still will be humbled by it all same the day I leave as to the day I arrived.
God I’ve said loads about the general, now for something more specific. Met a few new people last week. Theres some big Denmark convergence on the local uni which made for getting wasted on beer, wine, vodka and tequila last Wednesday. Didn’t really speak to much Danes to be honest ut certialy shoveled my share of lovely lovely booze away. F*ck I miss it! Had a great time. Woke up the next day with a head like I haven’t experienced since I left London… uuugh! I do not miss that. Its ladies night on a Wednesday so house spirits including tequila are free for chicks so it’s a blatant excuse to turn the whole of the local area against me by being as loud, northern and obnoxious as possible. In this county though its very easy to offend. Well I’m finding it easy to offend. I don’t even have to meet people and they all seem to hate me. Which brings me to another point…
I seem to be making friends with some chick here from the US which to be honest is something I’m not really keen on doing. She’s a complete head*ck for one. She told me she didn’t like me and thought I was a bitch when she first met me.. people usually do so that didn’t bother me, however she has massive issues in that she seems to hate all her friends to the addition of me to that heap of hate is something I’m looking to avoid. On a complex like where I live though it’s so gossipy its terrible and where chicks are concerned either you’re the one gossiping or the target of it all. Me I prefer to be the target of it all. I have no time for girls like that. How people have time for that kind of negativity is beyond me. Life is too short as far as I’m concerned. People like that who are quick to judge are lacking in themselves and totally untrustworthy … burn the witches.
Gotta go and feed myself now… off to the cinema tonight, wow isn’t life exciting!
Currently feel guilty about not seeing enough of my family over here and not doing enough exercise. I guess I could run to all of their houses and kill tow birds with one stone. not going to happen though hey?!
Currently missing
Sex drugs and rock n’roll. I am going to have the MOTHER of all blowouts as soon as I get the chance. Abstinence may be god for the body but my mind is suffering! Girl gotta party hardy more! Trouble is its so flipping hot, drinks are well expensive here and they really are on a different planet… The clubs here stink big time! I’ll get used to it … or grow up, I think I have more chance of the former rather than the latter!
Currently weirded out by
Jesus loving flatmate and her visits to the floating Jesus boat… don’t ask. She’ lovely and provides me with a constant source of amusement.. PRAISE THE LORD!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home