Back in the sadle of shame
Howdy reprobates! Owzit? Will I am sterling its not 4pm and I sobered up no less than 1 hour ago after a 12 hour drinkathon where I continued to startle myself at my total lack of self awareness and self respect. BRILLIANT! I did the stager of shame at 11am this morning and have failed to add ‘value’ to my place of work all day. For this alone I should be commended. In fact I’ve just given myself a big whoo yeah and high five. Not yet worth of a windmill air guitar though

Went to some sh1tbag party with a loads of Danish students last night. I was grandma to say the least. They had no furniture in true student tradition and were smoking dope in true student tradition. How unoriginal is that bag of bollocks, they all probably had Birkenstocks and Coldplay on their iPods too… When I was a student I was at least doing an alphabet of drugs and shimmying through the debauched London dream with an array of named, famed and shamed. Didn’t stay long, went back to party with some mates and am paying for it today. Stupidly went to bed 10 mins before that alarm was due to go off and slept till 11. Couldn’t be arsed apologizing to the ‘team’ if they cant’ be arsed to pay me I can’t be arsed to go to work on time. Wigan Karma THA KNOWS
Right only another half hour with which to wipe my arse with my corporate job and f*ck off the guy who sits next to me by listening to mega loud rock music. Supposed to go to some 80s disco toneet – can’t stomach another drink. F*ck that. I’ve made enough of a spectacle of myself for one week… As you all know I’m the Empress of chatting a shite load of nonsense.
I’ve been carried though the day by Sweddy Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam totally f*ckin rock – seeing We Are Scientists next week. I will report back on KL giggin, can’t wit to see how they rock it. On the ticket it says over 21 and no muslims – how MAD is that! This place is so racist its hilarious. The musser chicks here all look like ET in a dress. Its really mad, check it out!
TA RA!

Went to some sh1tbag party with a loads of Danish students last night. I was grandma to say the least. They had no furniture in true student tradition and were smoking dope in true student tradition. How unoriginal is that bag of bollocks, they all probably had Birkenstocks and Coldplay on their iPods too… When I was a student I was at least doing an alphabet of drugs and shimmying through the debauched London dream with an array of named, famed and shamed. Didn’t stay long, went back to party with some mates and am paying for it today. Stupidly went to bed 10 mins before that alarm was due to go off and slept till 11. Couldn’t be arsed apologizing to the ‘team’ if they cant’ be arsed to pay me I can’t be arsed to go to work on time. Wigan Karma THA KNOWS
Right only another half hour with which to wipe my arse with my corporate job and f*ck off the guy who sits next to me by listening to mega loud rock music. Supposed to go to some 80s disco toneet – can’t stomach another drink. F*ck that. I’ve made enough of a spectacle of myself for one week… As you all know I’m the Empress of chatting a shite load of nonsense.
I’ve been carried though the day by Sweddy Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam totally f*ckin rock – seeing We Are Scientists next week. I will report back on KL giggin, can’t wit to see how they rock it. On the ticket it says over 21 and no muslims – how MAD is that! This place is so racist its hilarious. The musser chicks here all look like ET in a dress. Its really mad, check it out!
TA RA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home