Scissor kicks, guitar licks and snake hips
Sooo how does KL rock it??...
Well I’d tell you if I could remember it but I can’t so you’re just going to have a look at the pictures. I can remember some of the night it was GOOOOOOOOOOOD fun. I was suitably trashed as you can well see.. We started booozin at 6 then all the way to KL and in. I had gig guns primed, locked and loaded. I'd been pushing people around the office, scissor kicking my way into work and bleeding the air axe all week in preperateion so I was reet on form!I think I suitably scared the locals. Had such a great time. I went with my friends Susie La La girrrrrrl, Philipp the Wonder scout and Conrad the Kraut. Like I said I had far too much Jesus juice and vodka to be able to remember any of it really, so make what you will of it and enjoy my night out cause I fookin did!
No snakebite though which sucked ass ...I LOVE BOOZE, BOYS BINGO AND BIG BAND BAZOOKAS In fact I'm going to write a song to that effect.. Watch the charts mere mortals i'm going to set them on fire with my ode to excess ..








Well I’d tell you if I could remember it but I can’t so you’re just going to have a look at the pictures. I can remember some of the night it was GOOOOOOOOOOOD fun. I was suitably trashed as you can well see.. We started booozin at 6 then all the way to KL and in. I had gig guns primed, locked and loaded. I'd been pushing people around the office, scissor kicking my way into work and bleeding the air axe all week in preperateion so I was reet on form!I think I suitably scared the locals. Had such a great time. I went with my friends Susie La La girrrrrrl, Philipp the Wonder scout and Conrad the Kraut. Like I said I had far too much Jesus juice and vodka to be able to remember any of it really, so make what you will of it and enjoy my night out cause I fookin did!
No snakebite though which sucked ass ...I LOVE BOOZE, BOYS BINGO AND BIG BAND BAZOOKAS In fact I'm going to write a song to that effect.. Watch the charts mere mortals i'm going to set them on fire with my ode to excess ..









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home