For those late comers...
News not just in... I'll be back in England for (the foreseeable) GOOD come the 12th of Jan... YAAAAAAAAAAAY.. I'll be expecting nothing but maximum hugs and happiness too when I get back - I CAN'T WAIT - so no post Christmas come downs.. you'll have 2 weeks to recover so make the most of it
Despite having an amazing time, and I mean that in the true sense of the word, I'm pretty over it here, its served its purpose and I need to get on with my life. This net step will involve hopefully NOT picking up where I left off... well maybe just a few crumbs now and then (MUM AND DAD ITS A JOKE!). In some ways its been hard as hell here, its definitely been a real eye opener and a certainly blast in every sense of the word. I've enjoyed the glamorous trappings of the totally fake and soulless lifestyle expats have out here, and decided its not for me. Seen some mad things, had some great escapes, broadened my horizons in so many ways I can't possibly explain, but I miss home.. I've learned a huge amount about myself, become YET MORE independent (I know you'll be fretting at this Mum - "Oooh how is she ever going to find a husband" - ha ha) and learned a hell of a lot about people, and life in general..
I’ve had a utterly awesome, invaluable experience. Looking forwards to telling you all how much I missed you but not boring you with the details of my trip abroad. You lot have had it all on here anyway – if you can’t read and have just been looking at the pictures get someone to read it to you if you’re interested. So looking forwards to cracking on with the next phase in my life (ning ning). In fact I hate to say it but I just missed the whole western life in general - more so all the little things we take for granted.. For example: common sense; a totally negligible level of racism; comparatively free press; BOOZE; not having to walk 45 mins to the nearest shop for a pint of milk; underground sewage; and finally, and my favourite going to the toilet at work and not having to scrub the seat for footprints (some of the Malays climb up and squat - cute) will be a particular highlight I'm looking forwards to...

Anyway enough of that lovely dovey hippy rubbish whose up for a few Babychams when I come back?? TO THE BAR!!!
Despite having an amazing time, and I mean that in the true sense of the word, I'm pretty over it here, its served its purpose and I need to get on with my life. This net step will involve hopefully NOT picking up where I left off... well maybe just a few crumbs now and then (MUM AND DAD ITS A JOKE!). In some ways its been hard as hell here, its definitely been a real eye opener and a certainly blast in every sense of the word. I've enjoyed the glamorous trappings of the totally fake and soulless lifestyle expats have out here, and decided its not for me. Seen some mad things, had some great escapes, broadened my horizons in so many ways I can't possibly explain, but I miss home.. I've learned a huge amount about myself, become YET MORE independent (I know you'll be fretting at this Mum - "Oooh how is she ever going to find a husband" - ha ha) and learned a hell of a lot about people, and life in general..
I’ve had a utterly awesome, invaluable experience. Looking forwards to telling you all how much I missed you but not boring you with the details of my trip abroad. You lot have had it all on here anyway – if you can’t read and have just been looking at the pictures get someone to read it to you if you’re interested. So looking forwards to cracking on with the next phase in my life (ning ning). In fact I hate to say it but I just missed the whole western life in general - more so all the little things we take for granted.. For example: common sense; a totally negligible level of racism; comparatively free press; BOOZE; not having to walk 45 mins to the nearest shop for a pint of milk; underground sewage; and finally, and my favourite going to the toilet at work and not having to scrub the seat for footprints (some of the Malays climb up and squat - cute) will be a particular highlight I'm looking forwards to...
Anyway enough of that lovely dovey hippy rubbish whose up for a few Babychams when I come back?? TO THE BAR!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home