Mr. Creosote of snakes!!!
This place is NUTS!! Yesterday I had a real David Attenborough moment (Not Big Steve as he's dearly departed... rest his soul) on the way home from work..
I was walking home and from a bit of a distance I saw all this black stuff on the ground. As I approached like the fearless intrepid explorer I am, about a million flies buzzed of to uncover the mystery mass below their heaving, feeding bodies. What was this mystery mass I hear you cry, WHY I'll tell you what it was, it was an exploded snake! ACE!
This poor exploded snake was really thin and long in its body but had gotten too greedy for its own good and tried to eat this massive frog. It had got some way into it and totally exploded leaving the frogs legs hanging outside the body..
I decided to draw it for you guys - enjoy.. it looks easier on the eyes here guys than it did for me I can tell you!
Its the second best snake I've seen in the world, of course coming in behind a pint of Snakey B - mind you Skid Row’s Dave 'the Snake' Sabo is pretty cool too as is Jake 'The Snake' Roberts.
Judge for yourselves kids
Exploded Snake

Snakey B

Dave 'The Snake' Sabo


Jake 'The Snake' Roberts
I was walking home and from a bit of a distance I saw all this black stuff on the ground. As I approached like the fearless intrepid explorer I am, about a million flies buzzed of to uncover the mystery mass below their heaving, feeding bodies. What was this mystery mass I hear you cry, WHY I'll tell you what it was, it was an exploded snake! ACE!
This poor exploded snake was really thin and long in its body but had gotten too greedy for its own good and tried to eat this massive frog. It had got some way into it and totally exploded leaving the frogs legs hanging outside the body..
I decided to draw it for you guys - enjoy.. it looks easier on the eyes here guys than it did for me I can tell you!
Its the second best snake I've seen in the world, of course coming in behind a pint of Snakey B - mind you Skid Row’s Dave 'the Snake' Sabo is pretty cool too as is Jake 'The Snake' Roberts.
Judge for yourselves kids
Exploded Snake

Snakey B

Dave 'The Snake' Sabo


Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home