Tales of the Unexpected.. flatmate
.. I have taken to calling her the Pterodactyl due to her bingo wings (which we'll all get tha knows it) and LONG TOENAILS..no... PAINTED LONG TOENAILS - MINGAMUS PRIME.. She sits in her nest all day and night watching laserquest TV (Korean soaps - they sounds like a laserquest battle when they speak in Mandarin - tsseeeew tssseeee tssscchhoowwww tsseeeoowww)and chain eating nuts in their shell.. which I'm sure Pterodactyls would do if they graced the earth today.
You may think I'm being harsh.. I'm not ... she's old enough to know better but not in a good way (like she's being riotous and immature in her behaviour) she's just, well, bereft of reasoning. For example, she had swollen legs last week (prob due to bed sores and lack of exercise) - surprising she's not got a swollen arse... and she went to the docs who told her to take some blood thinning sh1te etc.. Pterodactyl came home and decuded he was wrong and that she had swolled legs because she's SO healthy.. er.. OK .. I mean come on, haven't you seen Mr Motivators elephantitis, or any Premier League player shuffling around the pitch with their tree truk ankles.. too damn fit thats why! This chick doesn't move unless its to go to the fridge, bed or the bus to take her to work - which is like about 10 yards in front of the condo... I don't usually suffer fools gladly (except for er.. vulcan mind controling ex boyfriends) but its a daily comedy with this one...
I'm Mindy to her Mork I'm sure of it.. someone is observing us in a socioloical experiment. I'm going to be on Taiwainese Big Brother I KNOW IT! As long as I can get make an exercise video out of it I'm not arsed.. hold on.. hmm if its going to give me thick water retentive ankles they can stick THAT!!
This is something like what I saw last week.. hope you enjoy it as much I relished the visual spectacle
Mad old mare's big old ankles and claw toes... CLAW TOES!
You may think I'm being harsh.. I'm not ... she's old enough to know better but not in a good way (like she's being riotous and immature in her behaviour) she's just, well, bereft of reasoning. For example, she had swollen legs last week (prob due to bed sores and lack of exercise) - surprising she's not got a swollen arse... and she went to the docs who told her to take some blood thinning sh1te etc.. Pterodactyl came home and decuded he was wrong and that she had swolled legs because she's SO healthy.. er.. OK .. I mean come on, haven't you seen Mr Motivators elephantitis, or any Premier League player shuffling around the pitch with their tree truk ankles.. too damn fit thats why! This chick doesn't move unless its to go to the fridge, bed or the bus to take her to work - which is like about 10 yards in front of the condo... I don't usually suffer fools gladly (except for er.. vulcan mind controling ex boyfriends) but its a daily comedy with this one...
I'm Mindy to her Mork I'm sure of it.. someone is observing us in a socioloical experiment. I'm going to be on Taiwainese Big Brother I KNOW IT! As long as I can get make an exercise video out of it I'm not arsed.. hold on.. hmm if its going to give me thick water retentive ankles they can stick THAT!!
This is something like what I saw last week.. hope you enjoy it as much I relished the visual spectacle
Mad old mare's big old ankles and claw toes... CLAW TOES!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home