Friday, August 18, 2006

By ‘eck thems bloody champion

What are I hear you ask? Well, what ARE are my links on the right. I’ve gotten a tad homesick at times being out here, and I tell you our Ads sending me the Wigan news every week and finding those sweeeeeet picture of Shevy… well they brought a tear to the eye of an old woman.. and I got a bit choked up too. My particular favorite picture of Shevy, or Sheddy depending on how you look at it (I usually all it Mecca although it confuses the people here) is the ‘M6 ‘viaduct’ (oh it so is) crossing the canal’, closely followed by ‘frost on the bowling green.’

Because I’m the proud big sister there’s also some link to an article of our Paul kicking ass in the world of booze... he’ll be well shamt but what’s the point of being a big sister if you can’t embarrass your siblings.. I mean sometimes it’s the only thing that fuels my will to live… as I’m sure they’ll testify to be the case…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home