Batman’s adventures on the Peninsula


Ok so I think I should prob say more about where I’m living and less about life through Tiger beer goggles. I live in a place called Cyberjaya (** cue mad techno music**) which as it sounds is a totally techno city (man). I think its supposed to be South East Asia’s technological DREAM – I guess the equivalent to Silicon Valley in the states but all 'George Jetson-ified' (as in the cartoon...). Its all BRAND new, load of condos, new malls, new roads everywhere. BUT ... there’s no one in the condos, the malls have skiddy floors (you notice this when you were heals OK) and the roads were obviously designed by a child under the influence of Crystal meth, or someone taking Talking Head's Road to Nowhere quite literally. All style and no substance, and theres really ball all people here apart from foreign students (RESULT!!), and foreign workers lording it up.. the locals can't afford to live here...
There are gardeners everywhere tending to these bushes that hardly anyone sees, manicuring them to within an inch of their lives because Cyberjaya and Putrajaya are like Malaysia’s testament cities ,and there are a lot of important foreigners here with heaps o'spends that are completely sucked in by a nicely manicured bush …;-) … There’s shed loads of foreign investment here exploiting the locals who are happy to be exploited – I guess a fisting up the arse from a rich foreigner is preferable to a fisting from a local – foreign kudos goes a long way here, they’re all aspiring to the Yankee dream. Interesting if a bit sad really. The pics are of the bridge here, the Command Centre (!!) and some condos… theres also some more pics of my apartment and the sunrise this morning from my balcony (to come)
Putrajaya as I mentioned above though is completely something else. It’s the administration and government capital of Malaysia an f*ckin hell it’s the most impressive filing cabinet I’ve ever seen! It looks like the architects spent all summer reading batman comics and watching batman films and completely recreated Gotham in Malaysia. It really is awesome in the true sense of the word. There’s pics of the bridge here and then some other impressive stuff. Honestly its more than inspiring enough to get beavering at a batman suit complete with steel nipples so one can fight the true cause against crime and misdemeanor in this phenomenal city.. not that there is any there anyway .. but a batsuit with steel nipples (a la the Clooney years) has always appealed. Its where the president lives and where all the important paper shuffling happens here, and god its just to look at amazing.. Shame the population of it is like 10 or something.



Which leads me on to … its unbelievable how much money is here.. These people are throwing up buildings probably as frequently as Paris Hilton throws up Pizza.. and that’s pretty damn frequent. There are dozens upon dozens of these amazing condo blocks sat here totally empty.. they must be waiting for some breeding frenzy or alien invasion as at the moment I’d say this was the best place to squat in the world.. They love squatting of all kinds here .. you want to see the loos at work – JESUS WEPT… I certainly did when I saw them.. Fear not folks there’s a non squatting one but .. yeah .. you thank you lucky stars for the opportunities not to (to put it crudely) piss on your own feet in this country. On that note …
P.S. By the way I'm being totally hassled by a full on clinical moron who talks about himself in the third person.. hes a 'spitfire rapper' from Florida (word) apparently.. he's definitely a full on BERK

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home