Film Star looks celebrity 3somes
I've always fancied a life as a lay about actress swanning about in clouds of smoke swathed in sequins, chiffon and turbans, smoking Sorbraine cigarettes from long cigarette holders... Sadly my life jack knifed in the oppositre direction from bohemia to the bend over and take it from 'The man'.. Not to worry.. my dreams are vivid and sympathetic to my latent aspirations..
Anyhow I may not be a film STAR but at least I made it as an extra... yes, here are my mates I met at Charlie and the Chocolate Factory styling it for the cameras.. Amazing guys and it was nice to, well you know, not feel different cause of my skin colour for once. Imaginethe babies we'd have ...

here are yet more pics from KL in some bar, they are a bit blurry.. some of them wonder why
The place with the pool is Luna Bar, its 34th floor of some hotel in KL - AMAZING

Luna Bar

Blury Birtwistle at Luna Bar.. blury makes me look better anyway!


The rest are of me and some mates at some random bar on Heritage Row KL.. PROPER ORANGE COME ON!





Finally heres me in caught in a threesome with Gavin Henson and Victoria Beckham.. She looks fatter there than she is in real life here for some reason... boy that was an interesting night... I'm the one in the middle as IF you can't tell!
Anyhow I may not be a film STAR but at least I made it as an extra... yes, here are my mates I met at Charlie and the Chocolate Factory styling it for the cameras.. Amazing guys and it was nice to, well you know, not feel different cause of my skin colour for once. Imaginethe babies we'd have ...

here are yet more pics from KL in some bar, they are a bit blurry.. some of them wonder why
The place with the pool is Luna Bar, its 34th floor of some hotel in KL - AMAZING

Luna Bar

Blury Birtwistle at Luna Bar.. blury makes me look better anyway!


The rest are of me and some mates at some random bar on Heritage Row KL.. PROPER ORANGE COME ON!





Finally heres me in caught in a threesome with Gavin Henson and Victoria Beckham.. She looks fatter there than she is in real life here for some reason... boy that was an interesting night... I'm the one in the middle as IF you can't tell!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home