The Woo clan takes on the giant Turtles
Blimey it feels like ages since I last blogged.. i'm sure your existences have not been the same without my weekly does of tripe with noodles, rice or whatever other Oriental dish you’d like my tripe to be served with. Since I last blasted you retinas with tales of my life in Kuala Lumpur I have been on a voyage of family bonding, drunken antics, and educating myself about GOD Soooo many things ;)
Right so what does all of the above mean. Well it means that my Bro came to visit me, which was WICKED! I haven’t really spent any time with Paul in years and surprisingly we didn’t kill each other, or even argue.. Seeing as he was the first person I've ever punched square in the jaw well thats pretty good going! It was soo good having him here. We went to Perhentian my FAV place for the weekend (Conrad the surly Kraut ligged along too). We did LOADS of snorkeling, I yeah early nights and relaxation.. I’ve got some pics but to be honest I think you've all seen enough of that place. Suffice to say it was blinding plus it was full of fit Scando blokes which is always a bonus! Whay hey! We also saw a giant turtle swimming in the wild. For those ignoramuses amongst you this is a giant turtle .. I thought it was Hustler but Paul assured me it was prob one of this long lost relatives - bit far from Wales though eh?!

Anyhow he was here for a week and it was ace, then he went - but ney bother as I'm off to aus to see him in a month or so.
So what else. Well I've been trying to save some moolah for Aus. Earning Rm is all well and good whilst you're here but going anywhere else is like the most expensive thing in the known world... so its tough but I'm managing it! Means I have to be more canny about where my booze comes from... means I have to talk to more f8ckin expats in a dodgy Chinese accent ha ha - tha knows it! Well not yet but you know needs must and all… They’re honestly like flys around sh1t there… You white guys... UGH! You know I‘ve never been more conscious of my ethnicity than here .. tis weird indeed… here I'm either harassed by the expats and Indians or a pariah cause I'm mixed race (which is apparently 'desirable' - WHY?!?, I don't know - but also seemingly detestable - jealousy probably cause I know I'd want to orange skin instead of brown)and i can't speak the lingo.. can't bloody win can I.
Paul and I also went out with the family too which was good here’s a picture of us being Chinese and stuffing ourselves on Black bean tiger prawns, marmite crab, butter crab, BBQ Pork belly, melt int e mouth tofu... hmmm and god so many other things that I can’t remember.. totally delicious though.. man these people know how to cook!

As you can see there is NO family resemblance, prob as they're not blood relatives. Paul an I ate them all for desert they're so small ha ha mind you the kids have disproportionately large heads.. check them out, zoom in - MASSIVE
On that note I'm off to design some IT sh1t - 2 hours i'll be in the pool ahhhhhhhhhhh
Right so what does all of the above mean. Well it means that my Bro came to visit me, which was WICKED! I haven’t really spent any time with Paul in years and surprisingly we didn’t kill each other, or even argue.. Seeing as he was the first person I've ever punched square in the jaw well thats pretty good going! It was soo good having him here. We went to Perhentian my FAV place for the weekend (Conrad the surly Kraut ligged along too). We did LOADS of snorkeling, I yeah early nights and relaxation.. I’ve got some pics but to be honest I think you've all seen enough of that place. Suffice to say it was blinding plus it was full of fit Scando blokes which is always a bonus! Whay hey! We also saw a giant turtle swimming in the wild. For those ignoramuses amongst you this is a giant turtle .. I thought it was Hustler but Paul assured me it was prob one of this long lost relatives - bit far from Wales though eh?!

Anyhow he was here for a week and it was ace, then he went - but ney bother as I'm off to aus to see him in a month or so.
So what else. Well I've been trying to save some moolah for Aus. Earning Rm is all well and good whilst you're here but going anywhere else is like the most expensive thing in the known world... so its tough but I'm managing it! Means I have to be more canny about where my booze comes from... means I have to talk to more f8ckin expats in a dodgy Chinese accent ha ha - tha knows it! Well not yet but you know needs must and all… They’re honestly like flys around sh1t there… You white guys... UGH! You know I‘ve never been more conscious of my ethnicity than here .. tis weird indeed… here I'm either harassed by the expats and Indians or a pariah cause I'm mixed race (which is apparently 'desirable' - WHY?!?, I don't know - but also seemingly detestable - jealousy probably cause I know I'd want to orange skin instead of brown)and i can't speak the lingo.. can't bloody win can I.
Paul and I also went out with the family too which was good here’s a picture of us being Chinese and stuffing ourselves on Black bean tiger prawns, marmite crab, butter crab, BBQ Pork belly, melt int e mouth tofu... hmmm and god so many other things that I can’t remember.. totally delicious though.. man these people know how to cook!

As you can see there is NO family resemblance, prob as they're not blood relatives. Paul an I ate them all for desert they're so small ha ha mind you the kids have disproportionately large heads.. check them out, zoom in - MASSIVE
On that note I'm off to design some IT sh1t - 2 hours i'll be in the pool ahhhhhhhhhhh

2 Comments:
it was me! what's that coming over the hill is it a hustler... a hustler!
lurking underwater trying to look in peoples speedos I'll bet! Coming over the hill.. more like coming in the sea grass.. EEEEeh you dirty thing! I'll update the picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home