Monday, October 02, 2006

Pornosaurus!

Right firstly a really normal, totally boring random pic of me giving Susie and Thomas a lecture in how to plaster a plasterboard





At the start of the evening...


One of the stars (Emma Woo - notice the use of the porn moniker) arrives and is greeted by Shrek and one of the last existin Members of the Schutzstaffel (SS)


What follows is not for the faint of heart and family members can now look away ... but keep scrolling to the next post

Emma Woo and the Pornosaurus are introduced and quickly find somewhere 'private to talk'








Oh dear lord...


The Star and the Pornosaurus get quickly down to it




Its getting hot and heavy and the Pornosaurus plasticy skin is in danger of meltdown






The pornosaurus is clerly loving it as you can see by its expression
Oh DEAR ME!! I've stopped it there for common decency's sake

Well... I blame the booze and the Icelandic and Danes at the party, NOT I hasten to add my own aspirations to star in any kind of "Jurassic Park After Dark" type movies - if I did though Jamie, i know your mate can make it happen ;) As you can see despite the sh1t going on around me I'm still managing to LIVE THE DREAM.

That was actually the weekend before last, this wknd just gone I went to the funniest party in the WORLD. It can only be described as an African meat market.. Loads of Gs and their hos. FLIPPING fantastic.. I'd like to tell you what it was like but I can't remember but yeah I laughed a lot at the Chinese Chicks on the dance floor... I'm sure you can imagine it.. I can't be arsed descending to their levels of the Realm of Bitchdom to explain it but yeah funny!

I have also began an exercise regime, it consists of pilates, JOGGING (I KNOW!!!!), boxing and walking - I know I'm scared too.. For anyone who has not tried Pilates, it can introduce you to muscles you never thought existed and probably shouldn't know existed either.. My body has scarcely bent into such mad shapes... good practice though for er... THE CIRCUS DAD ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Woo, you truly rock (sorry for dropping outta sight but been a bit busy). How's the pornosaurus taking it? I assume this was nothing more than a one-stairwell stand? I'm more interested in the reaction from the folks back home... I can almost see the raised eyebrows and hear the tch-tch, followed by that eternal question all parents ask themselves at least once in their lives... where did we go wrong? Congratulations on the new health routine (I notice running is not on the list, but then as we agreed earlier, that is solely for wimps). Your Pilates discourse had me in stitches haha! Thanks for the laughs ;O

12:55 PM  
Blogger Empress said...

WHAT! Too busy to comment on my site - JESUS WEPT that's just not good enough ;o) My parents will deem this encounter with the delightful pornosaurus as a definate step up from (most of) my ex boyfriends - I think they'll see I'm heading in the right direction here. Yeah the new health routine has hit a stumbling block namely 'getwreckedonholidayitus' its a brilliant illness I can see I'm going to suffer from for the next few weeks. I'm not complaining though its the best illness I've ever had!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home