OK .... So what if I think I'm a super hero Street Fighting mutha
OK so it been QUUUUUIIIIIIIITE a while.. and I’ve still got a heart as bitter as a limey lemon in lime land and a head as cotton filled as a box of super sized tampax....
I thought I’d assault you more with indulgent tales of my life when I pour self pity on my rather by all account delightful situation and scare you all with my blatant disregard for shame ... yup not much has changed in the last few years.. well apart from I'm not living in Malaysia... I’m in London, , still looking fresh as you can see from my attached picture (ahem!). I’m now at the age where I may start lying about my ages in a bit...GOD will I balls - check me still ID’d at 32, but I guess all else will be the same re this blog - if I bitch about you in my posts feel free to ostracise me or kick me in the boobs the next time you see me… apart from Ads as I’m your older sister and I’m a Super Hero …
So here goes... This is what afternoon resistance to alcohol, shopping and er.. I guess living brings…. If I’m a little rusty excuse me... I need to sharpen up the rant and get that self indulgent oh look at me I've so got something to say sensitivity sharpened!! ROAR
- i'm as you'll all be relieved to hear NOT going to step into the realm of over emotive soliloquies and cryptic crap poetry - I'll save that for mills and boon and student poetry evenings....

OK so what everybody if now and again I get general delusions of grandeur and I think I'm in every sense of the word a super hero... I mean, actually what do I mean, I mean I mean more in a metaphorical sense rather than a physical, or even metaphysical sense... CAN I save lives NO, am I better than every breathing creature - hell yeah, do i care what the day to day grind brings HELL NO, my sights are set on something much bigger and better than world peace.. try a universal love in on for size... interpret love in how you wish ;)
Anyway, truth is I have an affect that in my head means I'm always Chun-Li winning out by a country mile against Vega - chucking spinning bird kicks like no one's business, and generally being a tart showing her knickers in a bit of blue satin rag.. in real life I'm an IT Finance geek towing the line with the rest of the other geeks pretending that we don't sit behind a desk all day and get turned on with talk of partitioned environments and 'sexing' up code and system design... i know its not just me... mind you the bit about showing her knickers in satin rag prob still stands...
Anyway its time i stopped living with this virtual misnomer and grew up.. o so I'm forcing myself to think, so I'm buying a flat... or Super Hero Lair... where I will keep my numerous costumes and weapons of choice, where i will torture enemies and have complex and encrypted stores of information about universal t3rr0rism and the like. Hmmmm what a dick i am!
So this flat buying well to be honest and I AM being honest here... bear with me... its my resignation to accepting that I am no longer 22-2 and carefree, living life on the whim of a stroppy post modern post teenager, ready to up and leave and not give a monkeys in an instant.. and I tell you its bloody scary.. I'm still to scared to look at my money situation to see if i can actually afford the damn thing. I just tell people 'in the know' what i do ,what i earn and they're chucking money at me.. I fail to tell them that I’ve been spending a few years worth of an average yearly income, for the last good few.. Well few few few years.. on 'wreckreations' and a small branch of Toshow size wardrobe but - who cares in my head I'm a kick ass super hero
I've chosen my flat in one of the busiest areas of London though surrounded by bars and take always and a good smattering of mosques... well done me... Id be really happy with myself if I wasn't so damn scared! I kind of thought this time would never happen and its crept up on me so quickly... sure we all do...
AS a final impression of my point, my mum came to visit not too long ago for my birthday, part of her present stash was a set of crocheted pillow cases and 2 full length night dresses.. has it come to this already... watch this space… enough for now I’m off for a pint
MWAW MWAW - on both cheeks… so continental in London aren’t we lovies… how Grandad Birtwistle would be proud ha ha!
xxxxxx
I thought I’d assault you more with indulgent tales of my life when I pour self pity on my rather by all account delightful situation and scare you all with my blatant disregard for shame ... yup not much has changed in the last few years.. well apart from I'm not living in Malaysia... I’m in London, , still looking fresh as you can see from my attached picture (ahem!). I’m now at the age where I may start lying about my ages in a bit...GOD will I balls - check me still ID’d at 32, but I guess all else will be the same re this blog - if I bitch about you in my posts feel free to ostracise me or kick me in the boobs the next time you see me… apart from Ads as I’m your older sister and I’m a Super Hero …
So here goes... This is what afternoon resistance to alcohol, shopping and er.. I guess living brings…. If I’m a little rusty excuse me... I need to sharpen up the rant and get that self indulgent oh look at me I've so got something to say sensitivity sharpened!! ROAR
- i'm as you'll all be relieved to hear NOT going to step into the realm of over emotive soliloquies and cryptic crap poetry - I'll save that for mills and boon and student poetry evenings....

OK so what everybody if now and again I get general delusions of grandeur and I think I'm in every sense of the word a super hero... I mean, actually what do I mean, I mean I mean more in a metaphorical sense rather than a physical, or even metaphysical sense... CAN I save lives NO, am I better than every breathing creature - hell yeah, do i care what the day to day grind brings HELL NO, my sights are set on something much bigger and better than world peace.. try a universal love in on for size... interpret love in how you wish ;)
Anyway, truth is I have an affect that in my head means I'm always Chun-Li winning out by a country mile against Vega - chucking spinning bird kicks like no one's business, and generally being a tart showing her knickers in a bit of blue satin rag.. in real life I'm an IT Finance geek towing the line with the rest of the other geeks pretending that we don't sit behind a desk all day and get turned on with talk of partitioned environments and 'sexing' up code and system design... i know its not just me... mind you the bit about showing her knickers in satin rag prob still stands...
Anyway its time i stopped living with this virtual misnomer and grew up.. o so I'm forcing myself to think, so I'm buying a flat... or Super Hero Lair... where I will keep my numerous costumes and weapons of choice, where i will torture enemies and have complex and encrypted stores of information about universal t3rr0rism and the like. Hmmmm what a dick i am!
So this flat buying well to be honest and I AM being honest here... bear with me... its my resignation to accepting that I am no longer 22-2 and carefree, living life on the whim of a stroppy post modern post teenager, ready to up and leave and not give a monkeys in an instant.. and I tell you its bloody scary.. I'm still to scared to look at my money situation to see if i can actually afford the damn thing. I just tell people 'in the know' what i do ,what i earn and they're chucking money at me.. I fail to tell them that I’ve been spending a few years worth of an average yearly income, for the last good few.. Well few few few years.. on 'wreckreations' and a small branch of Toshow size wardrobe but - who cares in my head I'm a kick ass super hero
I've chosen my flat in one of the busiest areas of London though surrounded by bars and take always and a good smattering of mosques... well done me... Id be really happy with myself if I wasn't so damn scared! I kind of thought this time would never happen and its crept up on me so quickly... sure we all do...
AS a final impression of my point, my mum came to visit not too long ago for my birthday, part of her present stash was a set of crocheted pillow cases and 2 full length night dresses.. has it come to this already... watch this space… enough for now I’m off for a pint
MWAW MWAW - on both cheeks… so continental in London aren’t we lovies… how Grandad Birtwistle would be proud ha ha!
xxxxxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home