Random musings of a thankless, apparently clinically depressed teenage, mindless mind...
Isn't it great when really boring people think they're interesting?
Oh the irony...
I know I'm not boring actually dearest bored reader, I've recently performed rather poorly on this quiz (as below), thus certifying my non boring status...this quiz has informed me I'm the actual antithesis of boring, FACT
http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/PersonalityEmotion/269542/Am_i_a_boring_person_pix_included.html
My friends tell me all the time now MAD and CRAAAAAAAZY I am, and how my conversation excites them and inspires them daily, Sod that HOURLY. I've got 982,286,332.87 followers on Titter (yes Titter) hanging off my every word, make that letter and punctuation mark, SUBSCRIBED. I AM A VALID INTERESTING PERSON. I have so many FB friend my site crashes REGULARLY and on myspace my friends want to subscribe TWICE i'm THAT great...
I'm boring's Nemesis 'DOUBLE Super MEGA Interesting', i went to 'How to be boring' class and they threw me out for being a lost cause - me boring .. I THINK NOT
God the irony...
In my random searching for the boring quiz, just so I could really ram home to myself how fantastically interesting (I'm fantastical alright!) I am I found this
http://teens.lovetoknow.com/Depression_Quiz_for_Teens"
...apparently even though I'm not boring I am in fact a clinically depressed teenage girl... this comes as something of a comforting shock to me. I have yearned a plenty to relive those difficult years, write bloody awful poetry, learn to play to play guitar (again), read Kafka, Proust, Nietzsche, the Oxford English Dictionary (for pleasure) drink obscure ale, smoke cigarettes made by third world prostitutes from recycled elephant dung and discarded old man's chewing tobacco. To make every desperate effort to look effortless and desperate. Oh to fall in love every day with the surly, scruffy bad boy ... only to have one's heart shattered at sunsets as he lurks off alone into shadowy alleys... and cry lonely, misunderstood tears into the mask of my pillow in the moonlit hours... yep, I'm defiantly a clinically depressed teenage girl.
Self harming and typing (at the same time) are my NBFs

NEW HERO
Kerry Katona - she has less shame than me - THAT is something.
Sas said I'm like Jordan/Katie Price though, not that worrying, The Mate agreed FOR COMPLETELY different reasons - WORRYING. My BROTHER has also concurred... THIS has now become worrying. I was going to post a voting mechanism on this very page, but I'm clinically depressed enough (see above). I'm now more than resigned to the fact and am currently honing my talents as the Eurasian Katie Price... The evidence is as follows:
Black Hair - CHECK
Fan of the Croyden face lift - CHECK
Orange - CHECK
Sun Worshipper (A LOT) - CHECK
Successful (REALLY LOADS that is) career woman - CHECK
Likes horses in a purely wholesome way guys, minds out of the gutter if they were down there keeping mine company - well I was partial to a Gymkhana, a nice numnah and a smattering of Dressage in my youth
Mouthy, brutal and needs to shut it sometimes - BEGRUDGINGLY check
Himbo... er... - will NOT be drawn into that else my hi..., sorry "partner" (GOD I HATE that word) may be off to Cyprus too - NOT CHECK
Disablled person in the family - Adam is a mental spastic and my mum has a spack badge so - CHECK
Likes pink - Well a have a very good friend who was very into pink once (she knows who she is) so - CHECK
YUP i'm two bags of silicone and a few nudie calanders away from career as Eurasias favourite glamour model... oh how that glorious siren fame beckons with her tantalising tendrills for mine talentless self...
Que sera, sera

Medulla oblongata people, medulla oblongata
Oh the irony...
I know I'm not boring actually dearest bored reader, I've recently performed rather poorly on this quiz (as below), thus certifying my non boring status...this quiz has informed me I'm the actual antithesis of boring, FACT
http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/PersonalityEmotion/269542/Am_i_a_boring_person_pix_included.html
My friends tell me all the time now MAD and CRAAAAAAAZY I am, and how my conversation excites them and inspires them daily, Sod that HOURLY. I've got 982,286,332.87 followers on Titter (yes Titter) hanging off my every word, make that letter and punctuation mark, SUBSCRIBED. I AM A VALID INTERESTING PERSON. I have so many FB friend my site crashes REGULARLY and on myspace my friends want to subscribe TWICE i'm THAT great...
I'm boring's Nemesis 'DOUBLE Super MEGA Interesting', i went to 'How to be boring' class and they threw me out for being a lost cause - me boring .. I THINK NOT
God the irony...
In my random searching for the boring quiz, just so I could really ram home to myself how fantastically interesting (I'm fantastical alright!) I am I found this
http://teens.lovetoknow.com/Depression_Quiz_for_Teens"
...apparently even though I'm not boring I am in fact a clinically depressed teenage girl... this comes as something of a comforting shock to me. I have yearned a plenty to relive those difficult years, write bloody awful poetry, learn to play to play guitar (again), read Kafka, Proust, Nietzsche, the Oxford English Dictionary (for pleasure) drink obscure ale, smoke cigarettes made by third world prostitutes from recycled elephant dung and discarded old man's chewing tobacco. To make every desperate effort to look effortless and desperate. Oh to fall in love every day with the surly, scruffy bad boy ... only to have one's heart shattered at sunsets as he lurks off alone into shadowy alleys... and cry lonely, misunderstood tears into the mask of my pillow in the moonlit hours... yep, I'm defiantly a clinically depressed teenage girl.
Self harming and typing (at the same time) are my NBFs

NEW HERO
Kerry Katona - she has less shame than me - THAT is something.
Sas said I'm like Jordan/Katie Price though, not that worrying, The Mate agreed FOR COMPLETELY different reasons - WORRYING. My BROTHER has also concurred... THIS has now become worrying. I was going to post a voting mechanism on this very page, but I'm clinically depressed enough (see above). I'm now more than resigned to the fact and am currently honing my talents as the Eurasian Katie Price... The evidence is as follows:
Black Hair - CHECK
Fan of the Croyden face lift - CHECK
Orange - CHECK
Sun Worshipper (A LOT) - CHECK
Successful (REALLY LOADS that is) career woman - CHECK
Likes horses in a purely wholesome way guys, minds out of the gutter if they were down there keeping mine company - well I was partial to a Gymkhana, a nice numnah and a smattering of Dressage in my youth
Mouthy, brutal and needs to shut it sometimes - BEGRUDGINGLY check
Himbo... er... - will NOT be drawn into that else my hi..., sorry "partner" (GOD I HATE that word) may be off to Cyprus too - NOT CHECK
Disablled person in the family - Adam is a mental spastic and my mum has a spack badge so - CHECK
Likes pink - Well a have a very good friend who was very into pink once (she knows who she is) so - CHECK
YUP i'm two bags of silicone and a few nudie calanders away from career as Eurasias favourite glamour model... oh how that glorious siren fame beckons with her tantalising tendrills for mine talentless self...
Que sera, sera

Medulla oblongata people, medulla oblongata

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home