King Kong at lose in gov funded bank
OK here's one for you guys
Spot the difference
1.

2.

Did you manage it?
Well 1. is of course King Kong the God of apes, and 2. is not 1. that someone with really crappy Paint skills has rather unconvincingly doctored, it is in fact one of my colleagues. A man who has himself proclaimed to be the Alpha Male, and, who has King Kong down to a T when it comes to King's K's own brand of geniality and general reputation for 'special' airs and graces
You know there's always one dude in the workplace who falls a good few pennies short of a pound, who you suspect was only given the job to fill the 'quota' and to keep Sane off their backs. Well this for me has never more so been the case than at the place I'm at at the moment. On my first week at work he had already
1. Proclaimed black people to be 'rats'
2. Asked me to comment on what I thought of his kids football team then asked me to guess the bully - proclaiming it was the 'rat'
3. Called me across the office to speak to him then in front of the guy sat next to him, his young ass kissing partner in crime, then pointed at the only black kid in his football team and made out that I'd been calling the kid a 'rat' ..."er .. what was it you called him Emma, was it a er.. ra...? r...? ra...? gnat...? bat...? ah rat...? "
4. Asked me if he looked like my brother and told me he couldn't take me seriously as I look like his sister
5. Stood up and shouted 'I am the Alpha Male' to the bemusement of, oh, about 100% of the people around him
6. Spent 80% of the day calling up the parents of his kids football team and abusing them declaring loudly 'This is war'
7. Asked me to try clothes on that he's bought for his missus
8. Made and continues to make loud calls in the office that go along the lines of ' hey its *king kong* owner of the green polo, can you just drop 2 in the door, thanks.." WTF?!?!?
9. Spent and indeed spends half of the week organising youth football, games, kits and apologising for making other people's children cry on the weekend - a fact he proudly relates to us quite regularly
10. Took it upon himself to tell me that i have to play the game in the job I'd just taken - I severely hoped 'the game' wasn't under 8s or even 12 or 14's youth football as those small shirts sure would chafe...
Apparently though he's not racist or homophobic - he's half Chinese and half sri lankan - married to a polish chick - its insane!
Oh and by the way this was when the guy was my boss... since then he's been demoted and is no longer my boss but he's still my peer. He even today asked me what I'm most ashamed of and did it involve narcotics or animals... mum and dad if you're reading the answer it no! I'm much more capable of shameful things without props.
Every day is a waiting game to see if I'm in for a days worth of snide comments and bullying or if he's having a Prozac moment and he's going to just be racially abusive all day - I only wish i was joking!
Man and I thought Malaysia was bad - come back Pterodactyl - all is forgiven, I'd rather have 20 gammy claws and try to be enlisted to the Jesus army, than have to deal with The Alpha Male! Oh and by the way live safe in the knowledge UK based guys, that your taxes are paying his wages...
Right I'm off to layer up my thick skin for tomorrows onslaught, wish me luck guys...
Spot the difference
1.

2.

Did you manage it?
Well 1. is of course King Kong the God of apes, and 2. is not 1. that someone with really crappy Paint skills has rather unconvincingly doctored, it is in fact one of my colleagues. A man who has himself proclaimed to be the Alpha Male, and, who has King Kong down to a T when it comes to King's K's own brand of geniality and general reputation for 'special' airs and graces
You know there's always one dude in the workplace who falls a good few pennies short of a pound, who you suspect was only given the job to fill the 'quota' and to keep Sane off their backs. Well this for me has never more so been the case than at the place I'm at at the moment. On my first week at work he had already
1. Proclaimed black people to be 'rats'
2. Asked me to comment on what I thought of his kids football team then asked me to guess the bully - proclaiming it was the 'rat'
3. Called me across the office to speak to him then in front of the guy sat next to him, his young ass kissing partner in crime, then pointed at the only black kid in his football team and made out that I'd been calling the kid a 'rat' ..."er .. what was it you called him Emma, was it a er.. ra...? r...? ra...? gnat...? bat...? ah rat...? "
4. Asked me if he looked like my brother and told me he couldn't take me seriously as I look like his sister
5. Stood up and shouted 'I am the Alpha Male' to the bemusement of, oh, about 100% of the people around him
6. Spent 80% of the day calling up the parents of his kids football team and abusing them declaring loudly 'This is war'
7. Asked me to try clothes on that he's bought for his missus
8. Made and continues to make loud calls in the office that go along the lines of ' hey its *king kong* owner of the green polo, can you just drop 2 in the door, thanks.." WTF?!?!?
9. Spent and indeed spends half of the week organising youth football, games, kits and apologising for making other people's children cry on the weekend - a fact he proudly relates to us quite regularly
10. Took it upon himself to tell me that i have to play the game in the job I'd just taken - I severely hoped 'the game' wasn't under 8s or even 12 or 14's youth football as those small shirts sure would chafe...
Apparently though he's not racist or homophobic - he's half Chinese and half sri lankan - married to a polish chick - its insane!
Oh and by the way this was when the guy was my boss... since then he's been demoted and is no longer my boss but he's still my peer. He even today asked me what I'm most ashamed of and did it involve narcotics or animals... mum and dad if you're reading the answer it no! I'm much more capable of shameful things without props.
Every day is a waiting game to see if I'm in for a days worth of snide comments and bullying or if he's having a Prozac moment and he's going to just be racially abusive all day - I only wish i was joking!
Man and I thought Malaysia was bad - come back Pterodactyl - all is forgiven, I'd rather have 20 gammy claws and try to be enlisted to the Jesus army, than have to deal with The Alpha Male! Oh and by the way live safe in the knowledge UK based guys, that your taxes are paying his wages...
Right I'm off to layer up my thick skin for tomorrows onslaught, wish me luck guys...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home